£35 (plus VAT) for all 4 Redundancy Letters
Redundancy Letters are a fundamental part of the redundancy consultation process.
There are many resources available to assist with the process of redundancies, including a guide published by the Equality and Human Rights Commission - Managing the downturn and preparing for recovery. This guide sets out how employers can use flexible working to manage redundancies fairly in the current climate.
Cleardocs Redundancy Letters:
- £35 (plus VAT) for all 4 letters.
- The Redundancy Letter set gives the employer the legally required documents for setting, implementing, and recording the redundancy process.
- The letters are addressed to the employee and cover all aspects of the redundancy process, from start to finish.
- Includes redundancy scoring table showing how employees were rated and selected for redundancy.
- Compromise Agreement also available from Cleardocs to record redundancy terms.
- Ongoing advice alerts within the Cleardocs system; to ensure the employer has the help they need to handle this delicate situation.
- All our master Redundancy Letters are signed off by our lawyers at Ashfords, and are protected by the Cleardocs guarantee.
- 100% secure payment by RBS WorldPay. Learn more about credit & debit card transaction security when you purchase from Cleardocs.
What customers are saying about us:
"As an HR consultant I have seen my share of badly constructed and unnecessarily complex legal employment and HR documents. Cleardocs on the other hand, do precisely as they say and provide documents with simplicity, clarity and ease of use. If you want reliable, up-to-date and expert HR documents, go to Cleardocs.co.uk. I do!"
Laura Davis - Managing Director, HR Solutions 4 U
All of our documents are protected by our money back guarantee
Sign inRemember me
Cameron champions enterprise as the "only strategy" for UK growth
The Prime Minister has rallied for the government to get behind
Latest News; sickness review and the cost of legislation change
In a bid to help small business owners, many of whom will be
Job market showing growth
Amongst all the stories of cuts, redundancies and layoffs,