Executive Employment Contracts and Senior employee Employment Contracts
Executive Employment Contracts
£75 (plus VAT)
- Fully compliant, market leading Evecutive Employment Contracts and Senior Employee Contracts.
all major clauses, e.g. employment dates, working hours, holiday
entitlement, salary details, sickness policy, job description and many,
- Plus, the necessary clauses for senior staff members: share options, directors duties, service levels, bonus details, commission details, Board membership details, restrictive covenant options and many more.
- Optional probation period and rights to acquire employees' inventions, copyright and other intellectual property are given.
- The entire Senior or Executive Employment Contract process can be completed online in 20 minutes or so.
- If you need to arrange more than one Senior or Executive Employment Contract, then you can 'Copy and Paste' your answers from a completed order to a new order - then change the personal details for the next employee.
- All our master documents are signed off by our lawyers at Ashfords, and are protected by the Cleardocs guarantee.
- 100% secure payment by RBS WorldPay Learn more about credit & debit card transaction security when you purchase from Cleardocs.
What customers are saying about our Senior and Executive Employment Contracts:
"I was able to construct bespoke employment contracts and a staff handbook for my business in a quick and simple manner. When it came to requiring specific advice on executive contracts and a whole host of other HR matters, my email was responded to by telephone straight away and if a solution could not be provided, I was pointed in the right direction of one. I would recommend the Cleardocs service to all of my business contacts for a simple, efficient, confidently delivered service."
Giles Baron - Managing Director, Highway Electrical Services
All of our documents are protected by our money back guarantee
Number of refunds sought for the Employment contract: 0
Sign inRemember me
Cameron champions enterprise as the "only strategy" for UK growth
The Prime Minister has rallied for the government to get behind
Latest News; sickness review and the cost of legislation change
In a bid to help small business owners, many of whom will be
Job market showing growth
Amongst all the stories of cuts, redundancies and layoffs,